Monday, August 18, 2008

Can this possibly be true?!!

The story broke today that Senator Obama, while he was a state senator of Illinois, was the lone dissenting voice on a bill that would protect babies who were born alive after botched abortions. In other words, this would mean (if this is true) that Obama believes a woman can kill her child not only INSIDE her body, but also OUTSIDE her body as well! I hope this is not true, because this, in my mind, goes beyond politics to being absolutely inhuman and horrendous!
"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made." - The Bible (Psalm 139)

1 comment:

Josh and Jaclyn said...

Hey Ryan, can I add you to my blogging friends on my blog?

joshatwestern.blogspot.com

I have a good link to a friend's blog on this same issue: www.embracethegodlife.com

Peace.