Friday, October 10, 2008

New Regular Purple Feature


I'm starting a new feature at mypurpleempire: MOD (Miracle of the Day). In this section of my blog, I will share whenever the living God whom I worship does a miracle in my life or in the lives of those around me. My prayer is that these hopefully regular features will challenge those who say there is no god and encourage those who believe there is.

My buddy Eric (www.thepurplepatriot.blogspot.com) has been recording down for me every time a sign, wonder, or miracle happens in my life. I believe we are up over 12 pages now. From now on, I will share them with Eric AND you the readers.

If Jesus Christ is "the same yesterday, today, and forever" like the Bible says, then shouldn't we see miracles like the ones we read about in the Bible? I have to be honest: up until 3 years ago, I didn't know He was still doing this stuff. That's when I laid my hands on a very ill man who was out of his mind and things instantly changed...for him AND for me. Maybe sometime I'll share that story.

So, honestly, I don't know when the next miracle will take place, but when it does, you'll hear about it. God bless you!

No comments: